- • Our membership year is from January 1st to December 31st.
- • Regular club membership dues are $30.
- • Members who want the privilege of using our rifle and pistol range are required to pay an additional range fee of $50. New range users are also required to pay a one-time lock fee of $20.
- • All memberships include liability insurance coverage through the National Firearms Association while participating in legal hunting, fishing or sport shooting activities.
- • The $30 club membership includes membership to the New Brunswick Wildlife Federation who offer as part of their membership an accidental death benefit.
- • The range user membership includes an official laminated membership card received after you join. The club sends your membership information to the Firearms Center in Fredericton, and they attach the ATT (Authorization to Transport) condition to your existing electronic R-PAL file.
Our club tries to encourage family participation. We welcome youth members (under 17 years of age) and the club pays the insurance for the youth members. To use the shooting range a person must have an adult membership and be 18 or older.
Note: Those wishing to have range access must provide firearms license information and certify that they are not under hunting, angling or firearms possession suspensions.
- • Liability Insurance
- • Accidental Death Benefit
- • Access to a provincially inspected and approved pistol and rifle range
- • Club meetings and activities such as fly tying